In consideration of your use of the SDK (personal edition) services provided by VisionStar and in order to provide you with better service, you should comply with the terms below.
- 1. You are entitled to develop and manufacture AR content based on the SDK (personal edition) services and have full rights to develop the AR content produced by you, provided that you shall not infringe legal rights of VisionStar or a third party.
- 2. You cannot engage in any illegal deal for accounts of EasyAR Open Platform provided from VisionStar or keys of the SDK (persona edition) services outside the AR content completed by you based on the SDK(personal edition) services.
- 3. You should commit and comply:
- （1） You should undertake and take action to place a EasyAR use statement in a visible position on the start page of an app or other app interface for AR content developed based on the SDK(persona edition) services, for example, showing the phrase “Powered by EasyAR” on the interface.
- （2） You promise not to modify, cover, hide, or delete the watermark information added by VisionStar in the content (including completed and unfinished) that developedd and manufactured by you based on SDK (personal version) service in any way;
- The User’s refusal to make the aforesaid commitments or fail to strictly implement shall be deemed as an act of damaging the interest of VisionStar, in which case VisionStar can give an immediate termination of this Agreement.
- 5. VisionStar has the right to upgrade, update the SDK service in any time and open multiple versions at the same time .VisionStar gives no guarantee of promptly or continuously upgrading or updating the SDK (personal edition) services or promptly solving technical problems that you have about using the SDK (personal edition) services.
- 6. VisionStar has the right to set and adjust the watermark information attached to the content developed and produced by you based on the SDK (personal edition) services at any time, and limit the number of times the interface is called up to no more than 100 times per day when you use the SDK (personal edition) services.
- 7. You should back up data in a timely manner when using the SDK(personal edition) services. VisionStar does not provide any backup or take responsibility for your data loss.
- 8. If a third party makes a complaint about AR content completed by you based on the SDK(personal edition) services, VisionStar may require you to provide proof that your use of AR content is legal. VisionStar can decide based on its own judgment whether to close your account and remove your AR content.
- 9. At no time and in no event can you do anything, including without limitation an action that involves a remark, piece of writing, picture or video, that may have adverse effect on VisionStar or EasyAR Open Platform.
VisionStar Information Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.